Home :: Return Policy
We accept returns only in the cases mentioned below
• Wrong product sent
• Products with manufacturing defects
• Damaged or not in proper condition
What do I do in case I received a defective / damaged item from awesomeji.com?
No replacement / refund shall either be considered or processed on requests that claim the product was damaged, or product was not in proper condition, etc…, unless the customer sends the images of such products. Failing this, we shall not issue a replacement / refund.
When should I return the product?
You need to return any product within a period of 3 days from the receipt of the shipment. We do not accept any returns if the refund request is launched after 3 days of delivery of the order.
How and when will I get my refund?
Refund can sometimes take up to 31 days to take effect. We request your tolerance during such circumstances.
Are there any products which are not covered under the return policy?
Returns shall not be considered for the following products:
• Products perishable in nature (food items, chocolates, plants & flowers)
• All products that are personalized. [With exception if the product is not the same as ordered or any manufacturing defect]
• Gift Certificates
• Body Jewelry (i.e. all items within the "Body Jewelry" sub-category)
• Jewelry [with exception if the product is not the same as ordered or any manufacturing defect]
• Electronic products such as MP3 players, headphone, etc., [with exception if the product is not the same as ordered]
• Factory-sealed sports collectible sets
• Perfumes and Fragrances
• Items sourced or delivered outside India
• Innerwear made to as per your order or customized merchandise
• Items that have been used
• An item not returned in the condition it was received
• Any item received by us in a damaged condition
Note: Orders that pertain to below reasons shall never be considered for refund:
• Incorrect Phone Number, Mobile Number, or Extension Number
• Ringing no response / Voice Mail
• Phone Unreachable / not connecting
• Beneficiary, Recipient, or Customer Accepted the Delivery.
• Delivered the product at the Gate / Reception / Neighbor.